This used to be a 4Runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This used to be a 4Runner

Spotted this thread over on yotatech, http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=35575
    Talk about a highly modified Surf, looks like high quality work, but there's no accounting for taste......
    Last edited by Morr; 28 June 2004, 13:41.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Puke!
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

What a pile of poo

Comment

Don't like it myself, however I want whoever did the body work to do a tart up job on my paintwork.

Don't admire the actual result but you can't fault the execution.

Cheers

Comment

Needs bigger rubber to fill the arches or some spacers, other than that I think it looks greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat NOT.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Easy to pick fault and critisise, it would be an awfully boring world if we all had the same tastes. To me it shows what you can do given a damm good imagination (and a large amount of cash). Having built 2 show cars, a kit cara and restored various classic motorbikes it's nice to see something a little unconventional!! It would be good to see some more pices eg. wiring, engine, finishing off etc
            Front doors are good (a b*tch to do!) but I agree it would have been better to do all 4 for continuity (how to lose vital competition marks!!!)
            Different
            NO WORRIES!
            Rusty

Comment

Loads of work gone into that project. Not to my taste but you have to admire the guy. Shame about the Rover 600 radiator grille!!!
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
              X