yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ( A Giant Sigh of Relief!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ( A Giant Sigh of Relief!!)

Truck past its MOT today, had a number plate lamp out, and my rear fog switch is not secured and it there is no "tell tale" on it, but the tetser said "he did not notice it"!! Nice one!!

Only advisory was that the N/S/F inner tyre wall was ever so slightly fouling the steering arm, but with an adjustment of the full lock bump stops this can be fixed.

So Ive got another 12 months of hassle free trucking........yeah right!!
    Keep On Truckin!

Nice one Rich.I have just booked my truck in for tomorrow for its mot and then i got the 2.4 booked in for friday.The only thing with mine is that i need to find how to get the side lights off to change a bulb
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

tiz a buzz in it
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
        tiz a buzz in it
        be expensive for me if they both fail this week.I got the garage to chage the cv boot when they do the mot on friday on the 2.4 as i ain't got time this week or should i say i can't be bothered this week at the moment
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          be expensive for me if they both fail this week.I got the garage to chage the cv boot when they do the mot on friday on the 2.4 as i ain't got time this week or should i say i can't be bothered this week at the moment
          i have not failed a single test with the surf yet
          expensive to make sure they dont fail too
          i would not like to send 2 of em in for a test
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
          X