• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would say it is a 3rd world country
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Wales or Scotland I'm bettingH

Comment

"You've Been Framed" pay £100 for videos.
        Thats like 2 years salary each

thats why...
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Has anyone driven in France? They're about as crazy as that driver. I'm pretty certain a woman in a Citroen C2 drove OFF the mountain windy road when we were over there a couple years ago. She was right up my behind for miles, and I was going as fast as I felt safe. Then she over took on a blind bend (as they ALL seemed to do). I tried keeping up but managed to lock one tyre coming up to another bend so I gave up trying to keep with her - which shows how fast she was going.
          Anyway, the road winds round the mountain, and disappears, on the other side of the lake (about 2000 ft down but directly accross) is the road in front but you wouldnt be over there for about 10 minutes drive or so we see this renault van. as she went off round the corner, we then caught up with the van some time later - she was no where to be seen. No turn offs as it was a mountain. She could have caught up with the van I suppose, but cant see how!

A few days later anothet woman in a renault had managed to skid off and into the mountain and ended up with her clio facing up on the gravel with one wheel in the air.

THE FRENCH ARE CRAZY PEOPLE..

Can anyone tell me why they race like that ALL the time? It's dangerous and RUDE to do that to people.

On the way back to calais, some bloke in a 205 was up my behind then decided to overtake on a bend on a hill.. Flashing him didnt even get a thanks or wave for slowing down to make it safer for him. So at the next roundabout when he slowed down to look left, being taller than him I could see there was nothing coming and overtook on the gravel on his right.

HE WENT absolutely MENTAL at me.. Horn, Headlights and hand gestures the lot.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
          X