Loadspace Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loadspace Mats

Where is the best place to buy a load space protector/cover mat. Roughtrax do them for £58 but this seems expensive to me !! ?

sometimes on eBay: here's one:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    Last edited by paulc; 28 June 2004, 12:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew99
      Where is the best place to buy a load space protector/cover mat. Roughtrax do them for £58 but this seems expensive to me !! ?
      I got one from Halfords, can't remember the price but it was quite a bit less than £58. However it's not the fully fitted one that comes up the sides about 2 inches. It is just a rubber one that has bits to cut off to make it the right shape. Fits OK though. It's a cannon one (type 2 I think).

Cheers

Comment

Read this thread.
        http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4545

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
          I got one from Halfords, can't remember the price but it was quite a bit less than £58. However it's not the fully fitted one that comes up the sides about 2 inches. It is just a rubber one that has bits to cut off to make it the right shape. Fits OK though. It's a cannon one (type 2 I think).

Cheers

yep cannon type 2, for the landcruiser/runner fits nice, got one my self about £38 ish if I remember correctly.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

i got one of those cannon rubber mats for the rear of my 93 2gen surf the other day from my local Halfords for £23.99.

Very nice, just have to cut a bit off to fit snugly.
            1993 SSR-G 3.0TD KZN130

Comment

Rear seats

Is there a way to unhinge the rear seats to make the loadspace flat?

This is on a 93 3.0 ssr-xLTD

Thanks

Paul J

Comment

Originally posted by Paul J

Thanks

Paul J
                Hello waiting for a freind to drop a load space mat off for me, it was tailor made for a shogun, any one kwow if it will fit the surf,
                hope it does.
                Cheers Kevin.
                95, SSRX, TD, AUTO,

Comment

Originally posted by bear
                  Hello waiting for a freind to drop a load space mat off for me, it was tailor made for a shogun, any one kwow if it will fit the surf,
                  hope it does.
                  Cheers Kevin.

Wheel arches in the Shogun are huge & its shorter from the rear door the the back of the rear seats so other than it will be to short and larger cut outs for the arches it should fit fine.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Paul J

Thanks

Paul J
                    Both the lower and upper part of the rear seats unbolt.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

anyone thats a costco member canlook out for a heavy duty rubber load space mat which i measured and would fit perfect and with vat they are only 22 quid,,,, cash back!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X