Putting a value on a Surf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting a value on a Surf.

I have a "R" reg 1997 3.0L auto 3rd gen 90,000 miles on the clock and one owner, myself, since import. There is also service history on it. Few minor scratches and no dings. Bridgestone tyres have done less than 2000 miles.
    When I bought it from the dealer the cambelt was changed at 49,000 miles so long time to go before replacement. Also has a towbar with electric connections.
    We were going to put it in storage but due to circumstances beyond our control I may have to reluctantly sell it sometime in September and was thinking of about £3995 for it. Do you think this is a fair price for a well maintained vehicle?

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
    I have a "R" reg 1997 3.0L auto 3rd gen 90,000 miles on the clock and one owner, myself, since import. There is also service history on it. Few minor scratches and no dings. Bridgestone tyres have done less than 2000 miles.
    When I bought it from the dealer the cambelt was changed at 49,000 miles so long time to go before replacement. Also has a towbar with electric connections.
    We were going to put it in storage but due to circumstances beyond our control I may have to reluctantly sell it sometime in September and was thinking of about £3995 for it. Do you think this is a fair price for a well maintained vehicle?
    sounds about right, put it in the for sale section and see
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Working...
    X