Steering wheel sell/swap??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering wheel sell/swap??

My surf had the "wood pack" including the steering wheel....it's a Nardi Torino. I stripped the wood look out and am now looking for a steering wheel like this one on ebay....item no 400130462842....sorry cannot for the life of me get an actual link! Anyone have one they want rid of or want to swap???
    Hard heads make soft ar@es!!!

I'll swap this 40 feet long pink hummer for it...or a used tea bag.
    and what's happened to rob...he's been very quiet of late. Have you gaffa taped him up somewhere..
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Whats wrong with wood? I have one of these: https://www.europaspares.com/prod.as...367&imgstate=0

Like it, it suited my Burgundy Surf better though.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        I'll swap this 40 feet long pink hummer for it...or a used tea bag.
        and what's happened to rob...he's been very quiet of late. Have you gaffa taped him up somewhere..
        I am keeping him tied up in the cellar and he is only allowed out to work on the trucks! Nah he has just been busy working on both surfs and was away last week picking the new one up....I will let him back on here soon though!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          Whats wrong with wood? I have one of these: https://www.europaspares.com/prod.as...367&imgstate=0

Like it, it suited my Burgundy Surf better though.
          Nothing wrong with wood really, it just didn't suit the surf...it's a dark blue one with grey interior so looked a bit odd. Can get the other steering wheel on ebay for around 95 but thought I would check here first.

Comment

I have just sold 2 wood steering wheels for £40 each Holli
            I do have another aftermarket one here thats provisionally sold but you may like it if the sale falls through
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I do like that. Put me down as 3rd on the list...
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Hmmm, actually don't mind that one, what are you selling it for? Let me know if the sale falls through! Will buy it and send you the wood one for yourself to sell if you knock 10 quid off the price....that's being cheeky but ya know me! Rob is also after 80 amp fuses and glow plug relays if you don't mind them being sent to you and then just stick them in the same parcel. Cheers for the awesome tyres by the way! Look like they barely touched the pavement!

Comment

If the sale does happen to fall through then i will let you know.I am happy to send a complete fuse box and a load of relays before hand if you want me to.Cover the p&p and you can have them before they go to the sc rapyard

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    If the sale does happen to fall through then i will let you know.I am happy to send a complete fuse box and a load of relays before hand if you want me to.Cover the p&p and you can have them before they go to the sc rapyard
                    That sounds great but Rob will PM you tomorrow with what he needs...can you PM us your address again as we have a little something to send your way! Do let me know about the wheel though! Cheers Richard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsWiggy View Post
                      That sounds great but Rob will PM you tomorrow with what he needs...can you PM us your address again as we have a little something to send your way! Do let me know about the wheel though! Cheers Richard!!!
                      will send addy now for you Holli.
                      If i get another s/wheel in i will let you know if this one sells

Comment

Here's me with a wood steering wheel, thinking those ones look boy racer-ish
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                          Here's me with a wood steering wheel, thinking those ones look boy racer-ish
                          Ah they do a bit but it's better than wood in a blue truck... Would prefer a black one but the blue one will do for me

Comment

I agree with you about wood in a blue truck.

I have a blue over silver truck with a wood wheel.. I like the wheel though, and it looked very nice in my Burgundy Surf.. But then I sold the Burgundy Surf
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                              I have just sold 2 wood steering wheels for £40 each Holli
                              I do have another aftermarket one here thats provisionally sold but you may like it if the sale falls through
                              How much would this set one back???? I have the normal wood and chrome wheel which other people on here have said it doesn't look right with the blue truck....So i have looked for a replacement but i haven't found one that both me and the missis agree on....
                              I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X