Hi from Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Orlando

Hi from Orlando . Sitting by the pool eating breakfast in megga heat. Got 2 weeks of this , going to be difficult to to enjoy ourselves ...... not !

Out gator hunting later using nephew and nieces as bait.Then off shopping as thats wot the women need to do for some reason .
    See you all soon
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Lovely.

Comment

Your Life is just holiday after holiday..
      Have a good un mate
      Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Lovely.
        Hi where about are you staying we are off to Kissimmee in 9 weeks cant wait to get there, we were down on the gulf coast in may this year it reached 97 that was hot could not walk with no shoes on.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

nice one rick,hope you didnt have pan fried eggs for breakfast.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Your not camping are you rick.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Mmmm, sounds good.

Last time I was out that way it was 95 - 100 ish. Waaaay to much humidity in that state though!

I had a month of around 110 - 115 in Yuma (AZ) once, working outside too! That didn't feel as bad as the heat in Florida though. You knew it had been hot though from the 4 or 5 two litre bottles of water you'd drink each day, all without a pee!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hi mate!! I loved it there last year!
                If you have sons then a good night out would be Orlando Speedworld which is basically banger racing but 10x better. On friday they have
                Friday - 08.20.10
                SPORTSMAN 50
                Super Late Models / Modifieds* / Sportsman / Mini-Stocks / Strictly Stocks / Legends / Bandoleros
                *- NOT E-Mods
                We got there around 5:30 in the rental car and went and had plenty of beers and hot dogs / burgers and all sorts of BBQ stuff. There were even people in the grass car park with marquees having their own BBQ cookout. There was a few monster trucks too.

Nasa was a good place to go, but we left early because of the above event
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                  Mmmm, sounds good.

Last time I was out that way it was 95 - 100 ish. Waaaay to much humidity in that state though!

I had a month of around 110 - 115 in Yuma (AZ) once, working outside too! That didn't feel as bad as the heat in Florida though. You knew it had been hot though from the 4 or 5 two litre bottles of water you'd drink each day, all without a pee!
                  Thing is, it didnt feel HOT. It was warm but it feels like you could wear jeans and Tshirt... Dont do that though!
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
                    Hi from Orlando . Sitting by the pool eating breakfast in megga heat. Got 2 weeks of this , going to be difficult to to enjoy ourselves ...... not !

Out gator hunting later using nephew and nieces as bait.Then off shopping as thats wot the women need to do for some reason .
                    See you all soon
                    Bugger off you git!!!

Nah, seriously, I hope you're having a great time. Lucky b'stards!

Don't forget the sticks of rock.
                    It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
                      Hi from Orlando . Sitting by the pool eating breakfast in megga heat.
                      wheres megga heat? is that a bar or restaurant and is it any good
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

You know you wont like it......

Do the air boat ride at boggy creek you wont regret it
                        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo View Post
                          You know you wont like it......

Do the air boat ride at boggy creek you wont regret it
                          who the feck are you
                          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

Ive only come up to periscope depth to throw some mud around then im gona duck out the y way again hehehe
                            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
                            X