Rear number plate fixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear number plate fixing

Does anybody know what size the bolts are that hold the rear number plate on?

I don't suppose the threaded holes will take our standard nylon number plate bolts?

Thanks,
    Alan
    Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Got Mine From A Jap Motorbike Shop Std Size I Think Fit Ok

Unless Anyones Got More Tech Info
    ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

The front A-Bar number plate fixings take the nylon ones so I assume the rear is the same.

Rich.
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Thanks guys... I'll get some, I guess it won't break the bank if they don't fit!

I'm gonna get this thing on the road when the plates arrive... even if I have to use Blu-Tak.
        Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Comment

Originally posted by whippet

I don't suppose the threaded holes will take our standard nylon number plate bolts?

Thanks,
          Alan
          On my 2.4 1993, I have the rear mounted spare wheel, so it might be different to yours, but mine are a standard M6 x 1.0mm thread. Be careful with the length, if they are too long they will foul on the window when it goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by whippet

Thanks,
            Alan

bolt what bolts, mine is merely stuck on???????????
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Working...
            X