ww2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ww2

we did have a world war 2 and it was to help get rid of a racest bigot that wanted to take over the world
    that was the piont of that war

i have to check it out with you guys first
    i heard it was different from a white english man
    its bothered me ever since
    i kicked off when it was said and why it was said
    iam a white yorkshire man myself

and there is a handfull of white people i know that realy get on my t1ts
    how can anyone think like that?
    i wonder what names other races have for Uneducated white folk
    uk whites like them dont do us any good

i dont want to go into the full detail of what was said
    its too racest for me to repeat and it dont belong on here

iam intrested in how anyone could make ww2 out to be anything other than what it was

it was over a racest bigot werent it?
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Well, George, as you ask. No, not really. At that particular time, Jews were disliked across most of Europe. That's not to say anyone else thought it would be a good idea to kill them, but they were not particularly bothered by the possibility and the majority of the population in most countries were willing to give up Jews for their freedom.

I'm afraid it was just a case really of territorial interests really. Basically, anyone that fought the Germans did so because they didn't want to be invaded themselves. They were, of course, horrified to find out what the Nazis had done afterwards as they had assumed the Jews were being taken to some kind of internment or labour camp rather than slaughtered.

Prejudice against Jews survived for many years, and a cynical view point could be that the entire state of Israel was set up to try and remove them more peacefully from Europe. Indeed, you could easily argue that some of that prejudice (although significantly less discrimination still survives today. I live in the middle of Europe's largest population of Orthodox Jews and the property prices are lower than in all of the surrounding areas, quite possibly because people are put off by their potential neighbours.

Back on Israel, I think it's ironic that possibly the longest running current conflict (Palestine) was effectively started by the UN when they carved out a bit of someone else's country and decided to send all the Jews there, then just left them to fend for themselves.

Comment

The Germans started it, they invaded Poland!

I heard that on Fawlty Towers years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        The Germans started it, they invaded Poland!

I heard that on Fawlty Towers years ago.
        dont mention the war lol

Comment

If anybody is interested I think this is an accurate description of war. It was written in 1935 but in my view, it still holds true today. The author, Smedley Butler, was awarded two congressional medals of honor.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_ac_uk View Post
            If anybody is interested I think this is an accurate description of war. It was written in 1935 but in my view, it still holds true today. The author, Smedley Butler, was awarded two congressional medals of honor.

all thats very true about war its self
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_ac_uk View Post

Great post...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Working...
              X