how much weight!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much weight!!!!

i've just removed the aircon system as it didn't work it needed re-gasing and i know one of the pipes had a leak anyhow just for curiosities sake i weighed them three stone three pound thats about the same weight as a child...
    Just thought it may be relevant to someone who was curious
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Hummm, mine is about as effective as being coughed at by a mouse... maybe it's time to shed a little weight.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

they weigh a lot more when caked in dried mud, i have most of the pipping now removed after taking out my redunant AC,

bash plate is back on and hope to get out to a forest in wicklow over the few weeks for a bit of fun,

Comment

well after a bit more dismantling i am wondering whether the fans could be used for cooling instead of having the viscous fan, I'm not sure if they will have sufficient draw as one of the fans has five blades and the other has four, but after a bit more thinking i would need a thermostatic switch to control the temperatures at which the fans kick in, still it's just an idea at the minute as i don't have the money for a kenlow setup as yet so i'm trying to do it on the cheap, due to the lack of good scrapyards in north devon it's a struggle to go looking for suitable doners for parts
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X