suggestions for cornwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions for cornwall

in november ill be heading down to cornwall in the surf with the family for a weeks holiday staying near porth beach
    can anyone recommend anywhere to visit that week that will be suitable for a 5 year old and a 7-8month old
    cheers
    animal
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

I don't know how the place is with young kiddies (ours are all grown up now) but the Rashleigh Arms in St Austall, Charlestown, has made a good base for us on the last couple of stays in that part of Cornwall.
    Richard (Stormforce) may well have some good suggestions though, since that is his manor.

Comment

Suggestions for Cornwall...tactical nuclear weapon?
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I will see what places are open then and let you know.What sort of things are you wanting to do with the kids.I can also get some leaflets sent up to you of places to visit if thats any help.That time of year there isn't a great deal open down. pm your addy and i'll post some leaflets up
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Eden Project ! take lots of money !
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

cheers for replies
            stormforce ill pm my addy now , cheers mate your a star
            PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Hendra Park in Newquay has a good indoor pool with slides etc. took mine when he was 1 yr old, put him in a ring and off he went. Good facilities.
              There is a Theme park at Holywell bay, loads of driving.riding - carts, electric ones for the kids, powered boats/fun rides etc good for the little uns and the biggest carts are good enough for the not so little as well.... Crazy golf, water pistol games etc...
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

St Michaels Mount ! Brilliant even managed the boat ride out and walk the causeway back !
                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                X