Road trip......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road trip......

Picking up the "monster" (surf bought from BHP) from Liverpool tomorrow then driving her back to Italy. Would really appreciate anyone that could give some help on quick posts if needed as I will be driving back on my own and the misses will be posting as and when any problems arise. (hopefully none will but sods law........) So please pay attention to "Wiggy" or "Mrs Wiggy" posts....I may need some heeelp! Ta muchly......the Wiggy's!!! he is driving.......
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

I'm off camping tomorrow or would have offered a cuppa as you pass a couple of miles from me on your way south of birmingham.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

If you need any help around the Stoke-on-Trent area (M6 jct 16 & 15) feel free to drop by or I might be able to travel slightly further afield if needs be as long as it isn't at midday (taking my old man to the doctors).

I'll PM you my phone number.

Comment

That's ok Apache, hope you have a good time on your trip.

Thanks Rustinho I will pass that number along to Rob.

Hopefully nothing will go wrong the garage has had it since the end of June and they have had a good looking over it, all the major problems have been sorted....so fingers crossed!
        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Hiya Holli.The tyres were delivered on Friday so they should be in the truck for when Rob gets there
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hey Richard, that's great thanks! He just got to the garage so will be on his way back soon. Hoping to be home by Wednesday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing what this truck is like!!!
            Hard heads make soft ar@es!!!

Comment

hope Rob has a good trip and say hi from me.That truck was a nice truck when i saw it i think 18 months ago when Dave came down on holiday
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Will do! There are some minor things we weren't told about so a bit irritated with that but overall it seems in great nic. First thing I am doing to it is de stickering it and giving her a damn good clean....Will leave the Jaos sticker but the rest have to go!

Comment

@ Apache.....What are the sizes for the Toyota devil sticker? We are after 2 of them for the rear window on each surf. Thanks!!!

Comment

Long trip, mate. Heres hoping that you have a safe, and uneventful journey....Cheers....Mick.
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
                    X