No to softy caravan users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No to softy caravan users

Here is a useful site for bushcraft equipment ................

http://www.ronniesunshines.com/
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Love their dutch ovens. Only good if you're car camping of course but they make an awesome loaf of bread.

Comment

I never realised that the words "Dutch oven" could be used in civilised conversation...

Comment

No to softy caravan users???????
        WTF does that mean?
        If you're going to come on here and insult us, at least make the thread title legible and succinct!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          No to softy caravan users???????
          WTF does that mean?
          If you're going to come on here and insult us, at least make the thread title legible and succinct!
          OK 'NOT FOR '

with your tin snails

Comment

mmm what you smoking?
            JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Sorry someone is on my ignore list ...... so i will be unable to comment

Mods please note that even not being here for a while he wishes to have a dig
              Last edited by BioHazard; 7 August 2010, 21:41.

Comment

I love this site, full of big rufty tufty he man types that fart, drink copious amounts of booze and never wash their hands after taking a pi$$, are we all from the north then. H

Comment

is you puffing on the bush dude
                  JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
                    I love this site, full of big rufty tufty he man types that fart, drink copious amounts of booze and never wash their hands after taking a pi$$, are we all from the north then. H
                    They do the wildness fair near here ...

http://www.wildernessgathering.co.uk/index.html

Comment

Ray Mears always looks a bit too podgy to be an expert survivalist but I love watching his TV programmes if that counts.

Comment

A night around a camp fire under the stars is a experience worth having

Comment

I've bought from ronnie sunshines before, they're good value for money.
                          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                            I've bought from ronnie sunshines before, they're good value for money.
                            Thanks for that .... i will be buying some kit now

Comment

Some of the grownups on here did it for a living ...

The one thing that I learnt in 22 years was that any fool can rough it !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                              X