A good powerwasher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good powerwasher?

Can anyone suggest a good, powerful and CHEAP powerwasher? Need it to clean the caravan, Smurf, back yard, etc..

Thanks, Damian
    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

try Machine mart they have got some good ones and there is a store in botlon on Thynne Street
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Damian
      Can anyone suggest a good, powerful and CHEAP powerwasher? Need it to clean the caravan, Smurf, back yard, etc..

Thanks, Damian

Kurshers - couple of hundred max...or why not rent one for the day if its not for long term.
      Gaz

Comment

Damian.
        Get yourself down to Smithfield sunday market. There's a guy on there sells Karchers for less than half the B+Q price. I think they are 'graded'. His van is all written up with his name and phone number, and you get a guarantee. I've had mine 2 yrs without probs. He's there every sunday.
        Pete

Comment

Not recommended for use on a caravan as thet tend to remove sealant and penetrate ventilation grills due to unnatural angle and force of water.

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
            Not recommended for use on a caravan as thet tend to remove sealant and penetrate ventilation grills due to unnatural angle and force of water.

Keith
            Dont use around your Surf's flared arches either. You'll find out where the previous owner touched them up!!
            Pete

Comment

money saving tip:

when surf gets dirty, get a few smoke bombs (as used by plumbers to check flues etc), set em alight under your truck, ensure windows are shut and call the fire brigade

ship

Comment

Damian

I can assure you that there is no need to get a powerwasher to clean me down, quite frankly i am shocked that you would want to jetwash me down, we havent even met!!!!!!
                There are plenty of cheap jetwashers in the Argos catalogue which will work fine, just make sure you allow water to drain out of the washer if it is going to be left alone over winter.There are some as cheap as £35 so even if it didnt last too long it's no great loss!!
                If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
                I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh Smurfypops, don't be like that, clean is good!
                  Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Go Karcher every time, I have had mine for about 7 years and it just wont break. I gave up trying to find an excuse to get a new one and just bought one.

Rich.
                    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
                      Go Karcher every time, I have had mine for about 7 years and it just wont break. I gave up trying to find an excuse to get a new one and just bought one.

Rich.
                      got a Karcher as well, 6 years now and brilliant. Variable pressure setting from 0-1300psi, integral soap dispenser with control setting to allow more or less liquid, cant fault it
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

1300psi, that's enough to strip all the paint off!
                        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Working...
                        X