• Show
Clear All

• what do you think?

would like a go in this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Off-Road-4x4-N...item35ab46e4a9
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

I'd rather have a go in a lada. H

Comment

Poor things suffering from an identity crisis. The bonnet says its GMC, other writing on the side is trying to tell us that its a Dodge Charger, and finally, arent Nissan now owned by Renault? It must be very confused!.....Seriously, though, if the bids stayed low, it might have been worth it for the wheels and tyres, and then scrap value. Cheers....Mick.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Made from a collection of stolen parts no doubt.
        No wonder the fu cers steal if people are prepared to buy trucks with no v5
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
          Seriously, though, if the bids stayed low, it might have been worth it for the wheels and tyres, and then scrap value. Cheers....Mick.
          Originally posted by ebay ad
          33 x 12.50 x 15 Tyres on wide 4x4 rims. Good Tread. Side walls slightly cracked. Holds pressure.
          Maybe not then?
          Andy
          http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Made from a collection of stolen parts no doubt.
            No wonder the fu cers steal if people are prepared to buy trucks with no v5
            No V5 isn't too big a problem as long as you look over it properly and if theres any sign of tampering on the VIN then walk away and (its your own choice) let the old bill know about it.
            I say this because i bought a suzuki gsx750f without a V5 as the guy alledgedly had moved and lost the V5 so after a good look about the VIN number and vin plate and ascertaining it was untouched i handed over some beer tokens and took it away, i applied for the logbook and three weeks later it arrived no problems but cost me £25 which i had already taken in to account when i made my offer on the bike
            Its not always the case as there are a lot of toerags out there who aren't to familiar with the term "honesty is the best policy" just my oppinion though
            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
              No V5 isn't too big a problem as long as you look over it properly and if theres any sign of tampering on the VIN then walk away and (its your own choice) let the old bill know about it.
              I say this because i bought a suzuki gsx750f without a V5 as the guy alledgedly had moved and lost the V5 so after a good look about the VIN number and vin plate and ascertaining it was untouched i handed over some beer tokens and took it away, i applied for the logbook and three weeks later it arrived no problems but cost me £25 which i had already taken in to account when i made my offer on the bike
              Its not always the case as there are a lot of toerags out there who aren't to familiar with the term "honesty is the best policy" just my oppinion though
              Your a mug then. {only my opinion}
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                If it only cost you £25, then he should have paid that £25 before selling. Then there would be no doubt.
                Andy
                http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Originally posted by adpsimpson View Post
                  Maybe not then?
                  Sorry, didnt see cracked sidewalls. Scrap value plus £20 per wheel, then....Cheers....Mick.
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

personally no v5 no sale, girl next door to me bought a heap of $hit clio, cos it looked nice but only had the selling supplement/tear off part of the v5 accompanying the car, two weeks and the cam belt went so the car has sat for a while waiting for an engine.

She sent for a new v5

Anyway we got her one online to be fitted and my mechanic mate has got the job, so we loaded the engine into the back for towing to the garage and the mech said, "this has been either written off or been in a canny crash", sure enough on seeing the v5 full version it contained words stating the car had been extensively repaired.

She paid top dollar for the model year and basically has a car which is worthless, even after the transplant. You really need to see that document before buying and should also perform all checks relating to vehicle ID. H

Comment

excuse me ignorance but where on a V5 can you see what work has been done....

just curious bout my truck and our logbooks are very different to yours

Comment

Working...
                      X