Suzuki Grand Vitara advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnnieOakley View Post
    Very kind of you, Gordon, but when you're that eager, I can tell it's not worth that much
    OK, you cant have it then,
    But if you haggle with me I might sell it for that price
    Is that a better approach?

BTW - Its worth that all day long, have a look on fleabay, just wanting another toy is all. Si Tate knows my secret....
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
      OK, you cant have it then,
      But if you haggle with me I might sell it for that price
      Is that a better approach?

BTW - Its worth that all day long, have a look on fleabay, just wanting another toy is all. Si Tate knows my secret....
      Jeeze you have only been out in it twice, what you got an eye on now.
      Stick it on SMC if you want it away it will be sold in jig time.

You will regret mate there is not much under 5k that can top a wee toy truck off road. As you have found out the surf aint even in the same league without serious chop and mod
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        Jeeze you have only been out in it twice, what you got an eye on now.
        Stick it on SMC if you want it away it will be sold in jig time.

You will regret mate there is not much under 5k that can top a wee toy truck off road.
        Didnt want to stick it on till yours went.

The plan is all change, it involves selling 2 vehicles and buying another one and one other thing, then i recon I can stay with that setup for a bit.
        Think Tam and Debs
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Didnt want to stick it on till yours went.

The plan is all change, it involves selling 2 vehicles and buying another one and one other thing, then i recon I can stay with that setup for a bit.
          Think Tam and Debs
          A fecin landy are you insane??????? and a caravan lovely do I get a bed

Mine is just a prior heads up it wont be for sale until after the Sep weekend

Although my new surf will arrive tomorrow night, hope the turd gen don't get jealous
          Last edited by yoshie; 5 August 2010, 21:15.
          Brian

Comment

A fecin landy are you insane??????? and a caravan lovely do I get a bed

Mine is just a prior heads up it wont be for sale until after the Sep weekend
            not the landy bit, just the caravan, I reckon another COR like 2nd gen and a van and bobs your mothers brother. Vanessa really liked Avalanche and offroading, I reckon shed go more if we had a van, and of course you can have a bed when shes not there.
            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

not the landy bit, just the caravan, I reckon another COR like 2nd gen and a van and bobs your mothers brother. Vanessa really liked Avalanche and offroading, I reckon shed go more if we had a van, and of course you can have a bed when shes not there.
              Buy a big enough one so I can have a bed even if she is there

What's so great about avalanche is it worth the trip for me?
              Brian

Comment

What's so great about avalanche is it worth the trip for me?
                It's probably not worth the trip for the offroad course (as you're used to drumclog) but I went for the first time this year and met such a great bunch of people, even the missus and kids enjoyed themselves
                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
                X