Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from BC, Canada

Hey, What's going on?
    the names Cody and I'm from BC, Canada. bought my 95 surf 3-4 weeks ago now and I love it. I have been cruising the forum since I bought it getting ideas and I want to thank you all for this community. SO far I have installed an alarm with a remote start and central locking. I also installed a JVC DVD/GPS unit in the dash. I painted the factory rims semi gloss black and installed some 31x10.5 15" interco trxus mt tires (tyres) and my rear windows tinted. I am looking at getting an OME 2-3" lift kit installed in the next year or so. I also am looking for a decent CB radio for the trails around here.

I hope my post makes sense as I have a bit of a tough time translating UK english sometimes haha. (nic, bonnet, boot, tyre, ect...) most are pretty easy, but still not use to seeing them referred to as such lol

Lastly i have to find a dark metalic blue right side (driver side) fender flare if anyone knows where I can find one as the shop that put my tires on broke mine... So if you know of anywhere I can get 1 let me know

-Cheers Cody

Hi Cody - Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse
      I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Hi Cody! You should post pictures! Would like to see it - sounds like you have done quite a bit already. I'm too looking for a CB to install into mine sometime soon. Another member on here has a cool CB aerial, It has a huge 5 or 6" magnetic base that secures to the roof, and it is quite tall as well. Multi story car parks do not even take the aerial off - so I'm after one of those.

With regards to the arch extension on the 3rd gen, you should try the for sale sections on here. Also there is a couple of british websites that might be of interest
        www.roughtrax4x4.com
        www.milneroffroad.com

Hope you stick around - people over your way seem to pop in and then vanish
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

welcome dude
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

hello and welcome
            “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Ello and welcome

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Hi there and welcome
                The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Hello and welcome, stormforce might have a wheel arch, he has sent parts over before so shipping can't be to bad! And put some pics of your truck up

Comment

Hi Cody,

Welcome to the forum. Just thought I'd let you know you not alone. I find lots of things in this forum quite beyond my understanding .... but it's a fascinating place

As a digression. I play online bridge - serious stuff - and my most loyal partner lives in Vancouver (and together we take the p1ss out of each other and our opponents ....)

Sweet Dreams

Stewart

Comment

Hey thanks guys, i will try and get some pics up tonight, just got off work and gonna relax for a bit! appreciate all the links and feedback on some fender flares, btw it's a 95 so it's 2nd gen not 3rd dieselboy, sorry if I said it wrong!

-Cody

Comment

Originally posted by cwoodward View Post
                        Hey thanks guys, i will try and get some pics up tonight, just got off work and gonna relax for a bit! appreciate all the links and feedback on some fender flares, btw it's a 95 so it's 2nd gen not 3rd dieselboy, sorry if I said it wrong!

-Cody
                        No my fault! I thought 1995 was 3rd gen era. I've a 2nd gen
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Here's some pics of my truck and my old car, excuse the dirt...

Comment

Welcome buddy. Nice truck need to sort your saggy arse out, a set of +2 inch will do that for ya.
                            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

SWEET! Looks clean! I had a saggy a**e once but a set of Landcruiser springs and a gym membership sorted that out. The Landcruiser springs will lift the truck so longer shocks may be required. The spring itself is actually thicker so ride is better (stiffer).
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X