Photos from last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from last week

Just a few pics of my baby on some tracks near home - and before some points it out - yes they are posed as I was on my own!!
    Attached Files
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

luvly

yep she looks luvly the surf that is lynda lol mark
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

linda

sorry i not y lol
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Linda! You really shouldnt go out on such dangerous trials on your own! What if you got stuck!
          P.S. I really want one of those fender mirrors. Does anyone know where i can get one?
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
          [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Linda - very good pics indeed. like your little tracks around your back garden too - very jealous now
            Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
              Linda! You really shouldnt go out on such dangerous trials on your own! What if you got stuck!
              P.S. I really want one of those fender mirrors. Does anyone know where i can get one?
              If only there was some mud to get stuck in!!!
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Well done Linda, for making Basingstoke look nice I mean. God I used to hate that place, got lost regularly, then I had this brainwave, I bought a map.
                S'easy when you know how.
                John
                Last edited by Silver Surfer; 30 September 2003, 20:02.
                http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
                  Well done Linda, for making Basingstoke look nice I mean. God I used to hate that place, got lost regularly, then I had this brainwave, I bought a map.
                  S'easy when you know how.
                  John
                  Well..... strictly speaking I wasn't actually in Basingstoke but in the country to the south...

Still Basingstoke isn't that bad, they have done a lot to improve it in the 4 years I've lived here. If only it was nearer the sea...

I agree about the map though, I got totally lost the first time I attempted to go into town, went right round the one way system twice!! got it sussed now though..
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

greenham common! its only up the road
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Yeah - but nothing happens there now - and half of it's been built on!
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

shame that A3 other side of godalming/guildford or even aldershot.
                        dells car park at bracknell lots of places to go for you
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                          shame that A3 other side of godalming/guildford or even aldershot.
                          dells car park at bracknell lots of places to go for you
                          Where you'll be sure to find another surf parked (I work there)!

Comment

Working...
                          X