Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '98 V8 Landcruiser bargain!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Land-Cr...item3cae469174

Cleaned up this will be a very nice motor for 6k.

Thats been on for quite some time now and its exactly what I want but I smell a rat at that price and the "damaged" bit is a secret! They could have thrown a bucket of water over it before pics!

Comment

[QUOTE=noobysurfer;650740]Thats been on for quite some time now and its exactly what I want but I smell a rat at that price and the "damaged" bit is a secret! They could have thrown a bucket of water over it before pics!

I read that too, but it states 'stolen recovered' so I guess the insurance has been settled. They obviously don't want it looking at the other cars they have there.
      I Could make a couple of grand on that if I had the room to sort it, just needs a good valet a polish and the wheels refurbishing. It's been LPG converted too which should help re-sell it.

Comment

Do you think that the price is a bit too low?? I have been keeping an eye out for a decent one with LPG conversion and they normally sit around the 10k mark but as you say the insurance might have paid out and it's 6k in the back pocket!

Comment

I wouldn't part with any money without seeing it in the flesh and seen what paperwork they hold on it first.
          Definitely do a HPI check (need to ask the seller for the reg number though)

Comment

I know this yard, as its only about 5 miles from me. Speak to them directly and ask any questions you have. If anyones GENUINELY interested, I could pop round and have a look. This yard is a car freaks tourist attraction, cause it has rows and rows and rows of written off Porches (dozens ),Ferraris, Astons, TVRs, Rollers, late Rangies etc. Get the address off the ad, go to Google maps, and then view it on "Street Scene". Youll only get to see the front of the place along the road, but even that is amazing!....Cheers....Mick.
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Okay, I'm confused. The ad header says damaged, then down in the description bit it says -
              Theft Recovered
              LPG Converted
              STARTS AND DRIVES.
              NO DAMAGE

So is it or isn't it? Best bet would be to ring up methinks!
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

This one seems a better deal for the price and only a year older.

Toyota Landcruiser

Only trouble is it's on Yoshies wish list!
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  This one seems a better deal for the price and only a year older.

Toyota Landcruiser

Only trouble is it's on Yoshies wish list!
                  It is now at the top of my list, waiting to hear back.
                  Anyone want a 3rd gen?
                  Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X