No announcement yet.

New User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is with out doubt the best forum there is on a given subject, friendly informative and open, with a side line of humour thrown in, I know more about my surf than any car I've owned, done more to it than any other car I've owned (and theres been a few over the last 20+ years) and made a few friends along the way in the real world.

Love this place

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by A5auto View Post
      Hey up, just thought I would say Hi.

Just bought a hilux surf, nice beast but I must have picked the only hilux in the UK with no tow bar !
      Maybe, but mine didn't have one when I got it. Now it has a towbar but no electrics. Must get around to connecting the electrics up sometime soon!

Welcome to Surfland. Excellent forum, full of useful info. The search function is on the top right, just above the first post in a thread. If you have trouble finding answers there you'll probably get an answer pretty quickly to most things you could ask about Surfs...

Comment

Welcome Ray. Let everyone know which gen, egine size and spec your Surf is and youll get loads of helpful advice with any questions you may have....Cheers....Mick.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
          Welcome Ray. Let everyone know which gen, egine size and spec your Surf is and youll get loads of helpful advice with any questions you may have....Cheers....Mick.
          Yep - fill in the vehicle info on your profile. There are some real experts on Surfs here and the different models are, erm, different!

Comment

Hi and welcome

As above, really friendly helpfull place this, enjoy your new beast.
            Neal

Comment

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse!
              I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Working...
              X