Channel 4 news....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tallyman View Post
    That looks just like our Airsoft team going off to a skirmish in my Surf. Only trouble is if we hung my RPK or a couple of M4's out the windows we'd get the plod on our case real quick!!

airsoft?

ive done paintball, but never airsoft.

being ex army i like these sorts of things.

where do you go to do it?
    My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Originally posted by che2318 View Post
      airsoft?

airsoft is awesome, IMHO much better than paintball

Comment

There's plenty of places around now, although I'm not too sure how many there are down your neck of the country, although there definitely are some. See here: http://www.airsoft.me.uk/airsoft-sites.html for a fairly up to date list of sites.

It will depend also whether you want to play woodland or urban (or both). The type and range of weapons has increased even since the last government brought in the VCRA in 2006, so getting hold of them is more difficult now, since you have to be a registered skirmisher to buy, but not that difficult.

Have a look on here: http://www.ukairsoftzone.co.uk/forums/ for loads of useful information and links to UK and overseas Airsoft retailers.

I usually play at Ultimate Airsoft near Bristol, Stole Orchard in Cheltenham or Dragon Valley near Caerwent (Newport way). I'm on the UKASZ forum as Dreamer.
        Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
          airsoft is awesome, IMHO much better than paintball
          Couldn't agree more, and it doesn't hurt as much, or cost as much for ammo. £11 for 5000 rounds is way cheaper than painball ammo.
          Mike G

Comment

It's NOT a JEEP!
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by che2318 View Post
              airsoft?

There is an airsoft place in Portsmouth that is big, and underground. I went recently to an underground place in Epsom Downs pretty much under the race course. Dark, quiet and very fun.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I remember on getting my first Surf nearly 10 years ago, all my mates called it a Taliban Wagon.
                Looks like one of our many Offroad trips round Cornwall or Salisbury Plain !!Nice find Tony

Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

!

Originally posted by Mrbill View Post
                  Real funny that! You pi$$ on my one true love dude Not all 2.4's suck. Anyway the 3.0's appear to be no different.
                  Chill mate, you had a sense of humour bypass or something? FYI I had a 2.4 with a cracked head, and I loved that to bits too.....Cheers...Mick.
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

pain is good

I'v never airsofted, but I did a reasonable bit of paint balling 10 odd years ago i used to organise our company team in the midlands.
                    But I felt the pain added to the experience, you really did not want to get shot and you thought about every move etc...

great great fun thou

Back in the day Baby

Comment

had my first surf 7 years ago or so
                      its still out side
                      its only had 1 deadbody init tho
                      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                      X