oil at asda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil at asda

been using COSCO oil past few years,just been in ASDA they've got 5lts, semi-thin for 10£, any benefit in using semi over mineral. cheers jim. P.S. oil & filter change every 5k

If you change oil that regular, I would say cheap oil would be fine
    Brian

Comment

I'm having a bad spell just now, but I'm pretty sure Costco's Semi Synthetic oil is about £1 +vat a litre.

And to get back on topic, I'm semi thin; which is much the same as a wee bit fat?
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        I'm having a bad spell just now, but I'm pretty sure Costco's Semi Synthetic oil is about £1 +vat a litre.

And to get back on topic, I'm semi thin; which is much the same as a wee bit fat?

imagine being fully thin!
        My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Yeah, I was going to say the last 25 litre drum I bought from Costco was about £20+vat, and diesel engines that old with oil changes that frequent, no advantage using semi-syn over mineral.

Semi-synthetic is often just mineral with additives anyway. Meaningless unless you read the specs of the oil.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I NEED a costco membership. How do we get one? Is it as difficult as MAKRO ?

Makro won't let me in anymore after I lost my card. I filled out 5 or 6 forms to get a replacement but they never got dealt with (or I was ignored!)
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
              I NEED a costco membership.
              If you're in business or work for one of their 'listed professions' it's a doddle. Payslip and electricity bill is all you'll need.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
              X