X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Your truck and £3500?
    I was thinking just my truck actually.

Seriously - I'd love another Celica but I wouldn't want to be without a Surf either...

Comment

I've had other Celicas in the past, but GT-4s are a completely different animal. Hugely fast, with possibly the most direct and accurate steering I've experienced, combined with just massive grip. Certainly not for the faint hearted!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

LC,s

Hi LC,s are making good money over in japan at the moment the Russans are paying the asking price for everything, ie:look at this one would normally fetch around 750,000jpy around £5,500 plus shipping and tax,s and its only a 1992.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Hilux; 17 July 2010, 00:27.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Fraid so. I always knew it would happen, just didn't expect it to only be 6 months after selling my baby.
          I think if i sold mine it would be for an LC but ive got a set of 5 alloys in the garage waiting for some GGat2's to go on them & thats the truck totally sorted.

If the 4gen was'nt quite so ugly i'd buy one & if i was really flush i would buy one of these.

http://www.fleetrates.com/inventory/...ntory=TOY4RUN8
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I was looking at Colorados tonight. Possibly better load space than a 3rd gen, but uglier.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
              Hi LC,s are making good money over in japan at the moment the Russans are paying the asking price for everything, ie:look at this one would normally fetch around 750,000jpy around £5,500 plus shipping and tax,s and its only a 1992.
              Been looking & i thought they were a bit pricey for the early ones.

Comment

I was looking at Colorados tonight. Possibly better load space than a 3rd gen, but uglier.
                Ye been looking at a few but i think i'd stick with the surf than a colorado, i was thinking amazon vx.

Comment

Colorados are only a SURF with Landcruiser badges on they are not true Landcruisers. Cant find the picture of mine but its the same as this one.
                  Attached Files
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Yeah I know. I dont want something a big as a 'real' LC. Colorado is a 3rd gen in a party frock

Basically the same price, but a taller load area, so better for a drawer pack whilst still leaving room to sleep on top.

Comment

Ahhhhh sod it, i wonder if stein's still got that d-ranged rover.

Comment

Working...
                      X