• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
    Have you pressure tested it?
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

that sounds like the average land rover to me. i am going to make an anouncement here and now....i have gone and bought a 200tdi j plated discovery....

as the cost of repairing the surf is twice the price of a disco with tax and test..
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
        that sounds like the average land rover to me. i am going to make an anouncement here and now....i have gone and bought a 200tdi j plated discovery....

as the cost of repairing the surf is twice the price of a disco with tax and test..
        A Land Rover? Right thats it get out of Wales right now
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          A Land Rover? Right thats it get out of Wales right now
          i looks right at home with all the sheep and farmers here, and its green

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post

I'm saving this post as pretty soon it's going to come back and bite you in the ass!!

p.s. And give up the fags!!

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              i must be the biggest mug on the planet.or im just plain feckin stupid.ive just purchased a 1994 range rover p38 2.5 bmw engined pile of shite.i bought the vehicle on the understanding it needed a bit of work doing to it,and as i know the owner well i never gave it the once over,i trusted him and his description of the vehicle.so i pays me money,£1800 it looks spotless from the outside,but on closer inspection i would say its never been ###### serviced in the years hes had the damn thing.first thing i look at is the tyres,o/s/r has no tread on it.the spare is flat,next i open drivers door no check strap on door so i nearly rip the bleedin door off,then im confronted by a massive tear in the cream leather drivers seat.next i start it up.the abs light stays on and the computer thingy starts bleeping at me and reels off loads of faults,like bonnet open(it isnt) light left on.(there not).etc.etc.next i open bonnet to check fluids,no water in header tank just a lot of dry rust,dip oil.its like crude oil and only half way up the dipstick.auto transmission fluid is blacker than the engine oil,the intercooler has a load of oil around the flexible pipes leading too and from it.the serpentine belt is cracked to buggery and looks like its been in a ###### fire.and best of all.i checked the air filter,and i just had to laugh or else i would cry...........the conveluted part of the filter was chocker and i mean chocker with leaves,feathers oil,mud and god knows what else,its no wonder the thing ran at all.i darent get it on the ramp to check underneath coz im sure im gonna die when i look under it.just your typical land rover product i guess,im never gonna trust someone elses judgement ever again.
              calm down its not a problem, you can lubricate the serpentine belt with a bit of ky jelly, it will take all the cracks out of it
              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                I'm saving this post as pretty soon it's going to come back and bite you in the ass!!

p.s. And give up the fags!!
                i have a feeling i will be back in surfdom again, when i have packed up the fags and have spare money

Comment

Working...
                X