hose supplier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hose supplier!!

i have just found a great hose place cheap as chips for silicone, just managed to replace all my rad hoses with blue silicone custom made to fit for £60 will post some pics up when its done

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
    i have just found a great hose place cheap as chips for silicone, just managed to replace all my rad hoses with blue silicone custom made to fit for £60 will post some pics up when its done
    You can't just leave it there!! Who are they?!

Comment

there is a hose ban ya know
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

just a little one man band factory unit by me if i were to buy the same ammout of hoses from ebay it would cost well over £150. i will get a number for you or if you want anything and know the sizes i can pop down.

Comment

just a little one man band factory unit by me if i were to buy the same ammout of hoses from ebay it would cost well over £150. i will get a number for you or if you want anything and know the sizes i can pop down.
          Excellent stuff. I've got some plans (intercooler) but can't put them into action until I've got some cash which will be later in the year...

Comment

i paid a fortune for the pipes when i did my intercooler gutted i had not found this guy before!!

Comment

i paid a fortune for the pipes when i did my intercooler gutted i had not found this guy before!!

Have you been paid for that yet??

Comment

Haha yeah that's all been sorted!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X