M.O.T. time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.O.T. time

this saturday also having a new u/j fitted .i need it to pass as my isuzu is off the road awaiting a new turbo ,well second hand .sods law when both cars are ok all's well with the world but when one gets sick the other has to copy

What's special about the Vauxhall's turbo that it's making it so hard to get?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Steve the wiper will be with you tomorrow mate and good luck with the mot
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thanks alot richard.well a member of the isuzu forum has a turbo for me but he lives in brighton if my surf passes its M.O.T. then i might be able to drive down sunday and get it ,if the surf fails then i wont .

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
          thanks alot richard.well a member of the isuzu forum has a turbo for me but he lives in brighton if my surf passes its M.O.T. then i might be able to drive down sunday and get it ,if the surf fails then i wont .
          I'm working in Brighton if that's any help at all Steve!

Alan
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Steve my brother is in Brighton and comes up to me pretty often if that's any use.
            You getting rid of your tow bar? If so I might be interested.

Comment

thanks a lot alan n paul much appreciated will let you know if i have a prob with the surf .cant see anything wrong with it myself so fingers crossed

Comment

Working...
              X