@Bushwhacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Bushwhacker

hi vince truck OK now it survived an off road experience albeit 2WD but 4WD being wired in shortly! think the gremlins were i caught the speed sensor 1 (all 3 wires) on something and must have sent the ECU in mad mode and only let me use 1st as guess not sure of speed and revs but took it for a test drive now and it seems OK.

the question i have is do you have any spare lexus head up display as i rememeber you said you use the surf's in ross's conversion and not sure what yuo have done with the others as my speedo on the head up display doesnt work as tried both speed sensors from both TC's i have and they both gave the same reading so must be the head up display?

thanks!
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Ross sold his on Ebay.

I doubt it's the actual speedo thats not working, more likely wiring or you have two duff sensors.
    I see in one of the Bala photos that you had the wiring pulled out down by the ECU connections. This is where the speedo is connected (well, it is when I do it) any chance the speedo wires have been disturbed there?

No.1 sensor is for the speedo only, the two, 2 wire sensors on the T/case and the transmission control the gearchanges. If either of theses aren't working, you should still be able to change gear 'manually'.

So to answer your question, no, I haven't a spare binacle..

Comment

Working...
    X