will mitsubishi wheels fit a surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will mitsubishi wheels fit a surf

as im on the look out for a set of wheels, i was wondering if mitsubishi wheels will fit my hilux surf.

whats the general opinion on tyres sizes as i was looking at 15" with 31.10.15 tyres fitted.

its exiting being a newbie again...ha...!
    have already bought my white lockwood dials and clear front indicators.....the missus is gonna kill me.

2nd gens are 15 inch but i think the offsets are different and you may need the wheel nuts .....

31x10.5 x 15 are fine any bigger needs a body and/or suspension lifts
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

hi biohazard notice you are around salisbury plains...! live anywhere near durrington by chance

Comment

Originally posted by jgs600 View Post
        hi biohazard notice you are around salisbury plains...! live anywhere near durrington by chance

West Lavington ............... used to drive out that way a bit to do nine mile river and the rest of bulford range
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I got a set of Paj style alloys that came off a 2nd gen if you want to buy them . Email me at rickandtam@btinternet.com if you want them .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

yep mitsi wheels will fit the surf,i had a set on my old second gen.like bio said you will need the wheel nuts also.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

I'm running Paj wheels now, they are fine. The ones I have are a greater offset so the wheels fill the arches more.

Ray.
              I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Hi n Welcome ya can also run 265/275 x 16's with no lift ....

Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

just been offered this deal....

31x12.50x15 enduros for an additional £285

anyone know if these are any good

Comment

Working...
                  X