Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not such a new user...

Hi all!

It's been a long time since I got rid of my last two Surfs and posted on here - let's just say I've felt like I've not been able to do what I want in the cars I've had in the meantime!

Just had a look at the old posts I had on here and it's all coming flooding back to me now - so - hello to all of those who knew me before, helped me out loads and loads (TonyN, Nigel, and Linda especially) - hope you guys are all ok/still around and sorry for the rather rude absence!

I'm planning on buying another surf and a trailer soon so I can start towing various other cars, so just getting back into the swing of things so I can start doing some more (slightly more subtle) mods to my hilux when I buy it!

I'll check the 'for sale' section but has anyone got a 3.0l for sale near me (Stevenage)
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

seem to remember the name

and if you do get another stay out of car parks
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Thanks for reminding me Koi You still living in the same place and driving the black beast?

Most definitely will be staying WELL away from car parks! No more of that nonsense!

Happy days!
        ======

Comment

hello dude

welcome back
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by andy_enuff View Post
            Thanks for reminding me Koi You still living in the same place and driving the black beast?

Most definitely will be staying WELL away from car parks! No more of that nonsense!

Happy days!
            still here and the black one has gone, just me 4runner now and a suzuki toy
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

welcome back Andy.There's still a few of the old biys and gals here
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ello upside man.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

got to have a hilux before i can put it on the roof again tho Bit disappointed with the selections on ebay, pistonheads and autotrader
                  ======

Comment

Working...
                  X