Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing seats.

Hi all,

Did a search to find anyone who has changed/upgraded the seats in their Surf. Found the bit by Animal & Imprezza seats but they are not for me.
    Been looking for a recaro set but tip top condition ones are like hen's teeth as you know!
    Has anyone changed their seats? If so, what are they & how successful was it?
    I've been looking at Ford Focus & Mondeo though I'm sure the latter are too big.
    Any advice apart from, " clean up the ones you have" answer, will be welcome! Lol.

Think someone here fitted Supra seats that looked good.

Comment

I have cobra daytona seats in my surf

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
        I have cobra daytona seats in my surf
        They look good - are they comfy ?

Comment

I think so! But each to their own. I tried quite a few when I was looking.

Comment

I think photos will be good!

I looked at getting some new Recaro seats that are not sporty, but more like the original Recaros we have except these were suade I think or half leather. They would have been £500 each without a fitting kit. The fitting kits are £120 each.

I closed that web page!
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
              I think so! But each to their own. I tried quite a few when I was looking.

Good to know - I like the side support that bucket seats give but my missus likes big comfy seats. I'm hoping to find something as comfortable as the original seats but black...

Comment

Working...
              X