euro car parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euro car parts

anyone ever bought any surf parts from here?

some seem expensive.
    My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Originally posted by che2318 View Post
    anyone ever bought any surf parts from here?

some seem expensive.
    we have one in rotherham (goldthorp)
    its a chain of scrap yards if its the same one
    adds do say that tho
    and yes very pricey
    they do new bits but its not them thats the yard next door

yer right
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

When in the Uk I used to work for them, on German stuff like golf their ok.
      However you will be very lucky to get the correct part fist time round it usually takes them 3-4 tries before they get the correct part ordered. They do not stock import parts and are useless with 4x4 parts.
      Use www.roughtrax4x4.com or www.milneroffroad.com, both have great customer service and prices are very good, roughtrax will stock some genuine parts for the Surf. If they dont have it you will have to visit a scrapie.

Swanie

Comment

Originally posted by Swanie View Post
        When in the Uk I used to work for them, on German stuff like golf their ok.
        However you will be very lucky to get the correct part fist time round it usually takes them 3-4 tries before they get the correct part ordered. They do not stock import parts and are useless with 4x4 parts.
        Use www.roughtrax4x4.com or www.milneroffroad.com, both have great customer service and prices are very good, roughtrax will stock some genuine parts for the Surf. If they dont have it you will have to visit a scrapie.

Swanie
        You are absolutly right about them taking three tries to get the right part! I ordered a water pump for a mecedes 230e and bought it from APD in the end.
        To add insult to injury they made me wait two weeks for a refund!
        Barron!!

Comment

never actually bought anything from euro but i work for a motor factors based mainly in the wirral and from what the local garages say alot of the time when they say its in stock it probably is in there distrabution ware house and not in the local branch so be warned tbh up to now milner have been far cheaper than my factors and euro on most stuff.

Comment

no usey usey of eurocar parts then! lol
            My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

I've used them many times for Mercedes parts and found them very good. Even better when they opened a branch nearby as I didn't have to pay postage.

Comment

Never had any trouble with them, and price is normally good.
                Brian

Comment

Working...
                X