X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Apache!!

Awesome!
    http://www.flixxy.com/best-low-pass-jet-fly-bys.htm

Especially the top 3, from 2:13 onwards, holy shit!!!

It was Biggin Hill air show weekend just gone. They apparently had a 1960s Jet Bomber called a Vulcan. I like the link

I'm guessing thats your Surf in the avatar picture? Is that with the Lexus fitted? Could I be cheeky and ask if you have a larger pic?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      It was Biggin Hill air show weekend just gone. They apparently had a 1960s Jet Bomber called a Vulcan. I like the link

I'm guessing thats your Surf in the avatar picture? Is that with the Lexus fitted? Could I be cheeky and ask if you have a larger pic?
      The Vulcan last saw operational service during the Falklands war in 82 I think. Lovely beast to watch flying by.

If you hunt around youtube you may well find a documentary about the Vulcan I remember seeing on TV a few years ago. The last one flying was grounded for a refit and the documentary followed the guys refitting it.

Comment

Vulcan should be on display at RAF Waddington this weekend...however an undercarriage leg problem may see it grounded until the following weekend at RNAS Yeovilton. It is well worth a look

apaches,lynx and Seakings and pumas and other rotary wing stuff much more exciting !
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
        X