No announcement yet.

TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can only see the first pic, that dent we can live with if its cheap enough.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Right plans have now changed as i have just spoken to Tony who i'm buying the truck from.He is going away tomorrow for 2 weeks and so it will be the 24th before i can get up and collect the truck.I can post up the bumper to Rich if he wants to get the bumper off of his truck and post down to you Tony.Sorry about the short notice but its out of my hands really
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ok, NP, see what Rich wants to do first, I can go and collect bumper if you post his new one maybe, he's not that far away
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          ok, NP, see what Rich wants to do first, I can go and collect bumper if you post his new one maybe, he's not that far away
          Rich has a bad back at the moment Tony so would you be able to take the chrome one off for him and maybe fit this grey one.I can get the grey one up to him next week if thats any help or send it to you and you can take up if you can collect the chrome one.Let me know how you want to do it and i'll get the grey one ready to go
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Rear bumper brackets

Hi Rich dont know if you got my reply to your PM but to play safe i will put it on here, i dont need those brackets now i was looking for something else and i came across the one,s i had always the way when you are looking for something you cant find it. And then you look for somthing else and there is what you wanted before thanks anyway.

Regards Hilux-Bob
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
            X