for those interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those interested

in models i thought i'd post this link, i know some of you guys are and know i am, these have got to be the best made, detailed models and buildings i've ever seen, i really thought some of the pics were of real scenes, man if i had this guys talent,
    the way he positions the subjects and use of natural lighting, camera angles and film choice really add realism to the models, the snow scene is particualaly good, check the nighttime camper one too, really good work,
    makes me want to kick the f##k put of the stuff i made

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2479674...th/2346008881/
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Nice find Ian

Makes me think it's time to pick up the tools again and start on the collection I have waiting in the cupboards

Comment

Wow I started to look and thought where are the models, then I realised
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Wow, that's impressive.

A friend of mine makes models for shows and he made a lorry (Eddie Stobart type thing) and just the cab took him 100 hours!

It was a custom job for a guy in Japan, his work is amazing too, I'll try and get some pictures if I can but I've not spoken to him in a while so it might be tricky.

Cheers,

Ray.
        I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
          Wow, that's impressive.

A friend of mine makes models for shows and he made a lorry (Eddie Stobart type thing) and just the cab took him 100 hours!

It was a custom job for a guy in Japan, his work is amazing too, I'll try and get some pictures if I can but I've not spoken to him in a while so it might be tricky.

Cheers,

Ray.
          Thanks Ray, i'd like to see them, always impressed by "real" modelmakers, their work is fanatastic, makes mine seem lame!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
            Wow I started to look and thought where are the models, then I realised
            Yup! me too,then the dissapointment!

Comment

Me too .. the first pic had me looking for the model until I realised

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Yours are just as good ian, you just need a better camera/man!

My favorite is the photo looking down onto the white T/bird convertible.

Comment

I was gonna say that, I'm sure I've seen your work on here before & it's truly amazing what you do!
                  I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Cheers, your right Vince, i'm crap with a camera, my building skills definatly aint as good as that guy tho, these are some of the last i did,
                    66 Pontiac bonneville lowrider

59 Eldorado Seville

66 Buick Riviera

57 Cadillac Brougham

66 Chrysler 300 (chop top as the kit was smashed when i got it)

65 Lincoln Continental

and some of my favorites, the "gangbusters" series from MPC/Airfix came out in the mid-late sixtys, 1928 Lincoln Touring, so far i build 7 of these, 2x 2 door sports and 5x 4 doors

Last edited by POPEYE; 25 June 2010, 20:38.

Comment

Working...
                    X