stolen surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen surf

Hi guys, recently bought a surf from a member of this forum, taxed and tested it at the start of the month and it has been stolen, from my drive , last night.
    It's a 95 m plate, 3 litre in black. Stolen in Fauldhouse, west lothian ,Scotland.
    If u see or hear of one getting 'broken' suspiciously feel free to give me a shout on this thread.

Reg No M915 XST

Cheers guys, Johnny
    Last edited by long_finger; 24 June 2010, 08:59.

sorry to hear that Jon and hope you find the ######s before anything happens to the truck.Break the feckers legs if you do find them
    It might pay just to add the reg number so folks up your way can keep an eye out for you
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

their fingers too!

pikey thieveing #######s

got the police involved?
      My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Thanks for the advice , have added reg number and police are involved.The police initial response was 'are you sure it's been stolen as it is difficult to steal a surf of that year onwards' 'you will have to be interviewed at home in depth later today.' Unbelievable. Have since spoken with my son who says he was up from 5am this morning so it has gone between 12:30am and 5am.
        As i say i'm gutted.

Cheers guys Johnny

Comment

Johny, give Robin on SMC a shout he is in Bathgate and caught a couple of dodgey buggers sniffing around his jimny and car transporter the other night.
          Seems to be a major issue in your neck of the woods over the last few months.
          Last edited by yoshie; 24 June 2010, 09:13.
          Brian

Comment

Hi Yoshie, have stuck a similar post up on SMC site.
            Thanks mate.
            Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by long_finger View Post
              Thanks for the advice , have added reg number and police are involved.The police initial response was 'are you sure it's been stolen as it is difficult to steal a surf of that year onwards' 'you will have to be interviewed at home in depth later today.' Unbelievable. Have since spoken with my son who says he was up from 5am this morning so it has gone between 12:30am and 5am.
              As i say i'm gutted.

Cheers guys Johnny
              The only thing that will make it hard to steal is if the truck is alarmed and has an immobiliser fitted.There has been loads of surfs of that age stolen in the past.
              Hope you get it sorted tho
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry to hear of ya loss John n hope it's back home where it belong soon ..

Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Bugger mate that's gutting, hope you get her back very soon.

peace
                  cal
                  Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

I say if you catch them do South African law enforcement, tie them to a lamp post stone them then give them a tire filled with petrol necklace. and watch them burn slowly, then cut them loose and watch them slap themselves to death.
                    As you might guess I hate people taking things from others that is not theirs.
                    Just my cents worth.

Sorry to hear about your truck, I hope will get it back in same condition as before.
                    Swanie

Comment

Hi guys, recently bought a surf from a member of this forum, taxed and tested it at the start of the month and it has been stolen, from my drive , last night.
                      It's a 95 m plate, 3 litre in black. Stolen in Fauldhouse, west lothian ,Scotland.
                      If u see or hear of one getting 'broken' suspiciously feel free to give me a shout on this thread.

Reg No M915 XST

Cheers guys, Johnny
                      Hi Johnny

I live in Dunfermline and travel back an fore along the A92 every day. I'll keep a look out as I drive. Haven't seen a black one yet so it would stick out...

In addition, I always see trucks loaded with scrap cars on my route so I'll keep a look out for the worst case scenario.

Comment

Hi Doc B.Thanks for your help. You are correct about the sparsity of black ones and the colour was one of the strongest pulls to me for this truck. I suffer from a bit of ill health and my son has just gone and bought a third gen ,in blue, from Wales, yesterday, to cheer me up a bit. lol.
                        Needless to say I will enjoy it, but not like my black 2nd gen.I'm still hoping to get the black one back, of course.

Thanks again Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by Swanie View Post
                          I say if you catch them do South African law enforcement, tie them to a lamp post stone them then give them a tire filled with petrol necklace. and watch them burn slowly, then cut them loose and watch them slap themselves to death.
                          Good constructive advice there...
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hi guys, recently bought a surf from a member of this forum,
                            Who did you buy it from?
                            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

TBH if they are caught (not by the police) and you have time for a bit of self proclaimed justice cut the tendons at the back of the knees as these can't be re-attached and will have them in a chair for the rest of their lives and everytime they get outta bed they will remember the error of their ways as the justice system in the uk is too soft in its sentencing in cases like this..
                              DIRTY THIEVING SCUM!!!!!!!
                              I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X