No announcement yet.

body lift done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay cheers Steve! Will be doing it Saturday afternoon and probably finish it Sunday if I drag on
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      Okay cheers Steve! Will be doing it Saturday afternoon and probably finish it Sunday if I drag on
      all the best mate . think i will need to replace the 4 rear bolts for 7 " 7 1/2 "ones apart from that all went ok.had to cut the floor a little so that i could get 4L you don't have to take the top off the hi-lo gear leaver as the leather gaiter comes off from the serounde and the little black box thing just pulls up / off then you can cut it back a little .pull the wire from the ect switch so that you can remove console
      Last edited by steve s; 16 June 2010, 22:31.

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
        all the best mate . think i will need to replase the 4 rear bolts for 7 " 7 1/2 "ones apart from that all went ok
        How much thread is left poking through? Providing the nut is fully on and the nylon or locking part of the nut is on the thread, this should be okay? I really am not sure though.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          How much thread is left poking through? Providing the nut is fully on and the nylon or locking part of the nut is on the thread, this should be okay? I really am not sure though.
          well to be honest the bolt only just goes into the blue part .i would like 1" more on the rear bolts so ill replace them but the nuts are easy to see so for now ill keep an eye on them

Comment

If you have fitted 50mm blocks the rear bolts need to be 160mm long. if you can't get hold of any give me a shout and I will see if I can find some and stick them in the post for you.
            I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
              If you have fitted 50mm blocks the rear bolts need to be 160mm long. if you can't get hold of any give me a shout and I will see if I can find some and stick them in the post for you.
              yes i think that the bolts that came with the kit ate all 6" the 6 front ones are fine but the 4 back are 1/2 " too short so 6 1/2 " would be fine .not sure were id get them from .could you get 7" bolts

Comment

Looking very nice mate well done

peace
                cal
                Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                  yes i think that the bolts that came with the kit ate all 6" the 6 front ones are fine but the 4 back are 1/2 " too short so 6 1/2 " would be fine .not sure were id get them from .could you get 7" bolts
                  I could get them from a local supplier called FWB - http://www.fwb.co.uk/. They're only a few minutes up the road for me so if you need anything give me a shout and I'll see about getting them and posting them to you, assuming you don't deal with them directly.

Comment

thanks for that mate

Comment

Working...
                    X