Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexus insurance

Just got my 1st quote from Flux.

I'm 47, 10+ years no claims, no accidents or convictions, 3,000 miles, £700 agreed value and on a classic policy. £1039
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

That's nuts lol

Got to be a better quote out there.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Have Flux got a new script writer? Made me laugh when I got my renewal notice.

Spoggle

Comment

Flux are weird - we had a sensible price from them last year, an accident became time expired during the year but their renewal quote went through the roof !

My financial advisor spoke to them (It's her car after all) and they refused to budge so we ended up with A Plan and saved a pile of dosh BUT kept the same insurance company (Chaucer).

So we're happy, Chaucer are happy, A Plan are happy but Flux have lost another customer ...

Seems well stupid to me - a small profit is preferable to bugger all !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

i pay £300.00 fully comp on a lexus gs300 with lifesure £70.00 more than my 2.4surf so i dont think that is too bad
          cheers shaun
          NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Just paid £910 fully comp on my "traders policy" thats for me and the wife on 8 toyota,s at the moment, they wanted £1280 1st off so i shopped around got the £910 and they matched it. Why did the not do that in the 1st place l am 57 and got over 15 years no claims.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Past 6 years no claims doesn't count, right? I have 7, will be 8 years this year but after 6 years it doesn't make the policy any cheaper, so I have found.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Hi l know about the 6 years but on my policy it has 15years NCB i have with them.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                X