took my lad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• took my lad

on his (and mine) 1st off-road at Abingdon today. the surf got a lot muddier as the day went on - saw this barby-mobile for the girls too!

oh yea - lost the rear fog lamp!!!
    Dave

Originally posted by Draig
    on his (and mine) 1st off-road at Abingdon today. the surf got a lot muddier as the day went on - saw this barby-mobile for the girls too!

oh yea - lost the rear fog lamp!!!
    obviously the landy owner has not heard of masking tape and paper
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Ian - i want a smilie like yours now!! - only with a Welsh flag - that's cool mate.

I saw the owner taking the pink thing round later - biiiig bearded bloke too!!!!
      Dave

Comment

When the front get muddy like that- make sure your radiator vanes aren't clogged for the obvious reasons. Tip- it's easier to wash out when still wet!

Comment

fire brigade there cleaning them off - big hose - must use - that was the order of the day.

my lad absolutely loved it - wants to come to devils pit with us. look out all those on the hard course - he may be scrounging lifts lol - i'll keep him " title="Lipsrsealed" smilieid="183" />
          Dave

Comment

Working...
          X