X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I just say one thing?

Celica?

GT-Four?

Cheaper and better than that pacific rim shoite.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Can I just say one thing?

Celica?

GT-Four?

Cheaper and better than that pacific rim shoite.
      Can I just say one thing as well? Each to their own Apache, each to their own.

Comment

There are some pretty dire Korean/pacific rim cars...perodua for instance. There are though, sone bl00dy decent ones...the Hyundai coupe for instance. Mrs GWH wanted a new car as the Mitsubishi space wagon was donald ducked. She settled on a KIA Sedona. It's big, heavy, and handles like a boat, but it's a people mover. It is incredibly comfortable to drive, cones with loads of extras as standard. We wanted a galxy, but the availablecash would havegit us a 10 year old one. This KIA is just over 6 years old, has a year of it's manufacturers warranty left, and has more space inside than ANY other people mover. I was scrptical about having a car from the pacific rim...but I've been won ver completely with this one. It does everything we want it for and more.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Forgive me. In my slightly drunked state last night, I forgot the after the 'shoite'

The later coupe's look quite nice. The earlier ones which tried to look like a melted gen 3 Celica look pretty horrid.

My boss has the large Kia 4x4, cant remember what its called - the one that looks a bit like the later Rav4? Must admit its quite a handsome motor, and is very plush and well featured inside.
          Last edited by Apache; 12 June 2010, 11:02.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

She's booked a test drive for tomorrow,2ltr in silver 58plate I pity the poor salesman ! She fell in love with a Landcruiser till she saw the price ! 28,995 !
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Would she be better off with a Celica ?
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                Would she be better off with a Celica ?

Most definitely. A gen. 7, 2000>2007.
                there a a number of different 'packages' to look for, the best IMO is the Premium+sport pack. which our silver Celica had.

I never modified ours at all, (apart from cleaning and painting the calipers)

Comment

I would do some research on their issues and point those out to her. Seem to remember owners of the slightly older models complaining to us about the manfifolds cracking and blowing exhaust out. Korean made arn't they?
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                  X