Surfs everywhere!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfs everywhere!

Got my Surf 3 weeks ago after my mate suggested a vehicle for carrying my scuba diving kit around. I was all set to get a LR Defender, but am SOOOO glad I didn't! All the extras and electric toys! A diesel that I can hear the stereo in! Speed! And oh, after this summer, I get down on my knees, and pray to the god of Air Con! First auto I've ever driven and it's a piece of , well you know, to drive. Top motor.

Never noticed them before, now I seem to see them everywhere! I am trully smitten with them! If you see a blue/silver SSRX, give it a wave, it might be me.

Originally posted by Diveboy
    Got my Surf 3 weeks ago after my mate suggested a vehicle for carrying my scuba diving kit around. I was all set to get a LR Defender, but am SOOOO glad I didn't! All the extras and electric toys! A diesel that I can hear the stereo in! Speed! And oh, after this summer, I get down on my knees, and pray to the god of Air Con! First auto I've ever driven and it's a piece of , well you know, to drive. Top motor.

Never noticed them before, now I seem to see them everywhere! I am trully smitten with them! If you see a blue/silver SSRX, give it a wave, it might be me.

Welcome to the forum, glad to see you saw the light and bought a Surf, enjoy as i am sure you will.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Yes the numbers of Surfs in the UK is definately on the up. This time last year in Midlands Auto Trader there were maybe 3-4 for sale each issue. This weeks copy had no less than 16 for sale!!

One was a local to me (Leamington) £4000 with a £1500 brand new engine just fitted- wonder why they want to get rid now they fixed it?

Comment

Great to see another diver with a surf.

four diver plus gear and room for more and cruising at 80

they are simple the best.
        ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Welcome aboard the happy ship SURF, Diveboy!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

At least you now have a platform to which you can get your stab jacket on your back without struggling....
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
            X