New owner - and an insurance "find"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner - and an insurance "find"

My first post on this forum having just bought a 1992 2.4 manual surf. First mod was to make it more family friendly for the six of us (for heading off to peebles for a bit of biking, or for this years caravan holiday up to Shetland).

Anyway - still haven't actually collected it from the local garage yet - hopefully that will be any day soon.

Wanted to pass on a happy find re. insurance. As this is my "second car" I don't have an NCD I can use. Visited a few websites and called a few companies and found that the premiums for an imported, modified (3rd row seats added), 4x4 were high to say the least. Adrian Flux were the best bet & I was about to go with them, when my mum (yes, you read that bit right) said try NFU. Called them and found them to be very, very reasonable indeed. Anyway lots of firms out there, this was my experience.

Next mod to be twin tank veg oil conversion, the threads I've read have been really helpful on this - thanks to all!

Welcome to the forum!

If you do any mods make sure you upload the pics!
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

You could try SKY insurance mate, i went with them, cheap and good value and they cover most mods too and they offer a discount for forum members.
      Dont be fooled by adrian flux offering green lane insurance either.
      My brakes dont work, so i made the horn louder.

Comment

welcome dude
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
        X