My 4-runner/Surf on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    Noooooo.....very nice but very overpriced. Get a Sedona...big pile of Korean pants...butits big, roomy and very frugal, fuelwise.
    Yeh,Galaxy may not be my next car but a people mover none the less!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ectraz View Post
      reserve is 1400 dident think that was too high?
      will clean it up and repost pics tonight

And pay the advertising fee on here??

Comment

As Bushwhacker said it look a right 'shed' I wouldn't even bother viewing a car in that condition. Perhaps if it looked like it might have been looked after a wee bit....... I see a car like that for sale and I wonder about the last service it might have had etc.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Congrats on the nipper mate .
          Have to agree that in those photo's it does look a bit of a minger but to see it in the metal as it were it's not a bad motor, probably just as well it's going really though, not because of the fuel bills but the poor baby would be scared for life being subjected to that interior on every trip .
          Hope it all works out for you though.
          Neal

Comment

made a few changes to the photo's still not perfect, its hard to get a good photo and perfectly clean car with little time

im hopeing to get atleast 1500 for it i baught it 2mnths ago its cost me over 2000 so far
            3.0L V6 Manual 4-Runner

.:one::.
            Big Sound System (100 Infinity 6x9's Boxed :: 2 JBL GTO 14" 255w Subs)
            Bull Bars (Slightly Customized)

.::To Do::.
            Tires MT 33's
            Snorkle
            4" Lift
            Tow Bar
            Wind Deflectors
            Spoiler (Front & Back)

Comment

Those seats are sick

Why is it unuasael for the rear windows to work all the 2nd gens I looked at before I brought a proper 2rd gen the rear windows worked?
              Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

I think you should be paying for advertising it here.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                  Those seats are sick

Why is it unuasael for the rear windows to work all the 2nd gens I looked at before I brought a proper 2rd gen the rear windows worked?

Type 'rear window' into the search function. My 2.4 is on its 3rd motor and my 3.0 mech needs sorting.

Comment

Working...
                  X