wats my truck worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wats my truck worth

any irish members any idea wat my truck is worth its a 92 2.4 td nearly 180 odd thousand kilometres on it full lift kit split deep dish wheels including spare all terrain tyres 33x12.5x15 tow hitch side bars front spots chrome bullbar cd player uprated speakers its currently not tested atm but am willing do test it for any potiential buyers as either a commercial or passenger currently passenger atm fully serviced etc etc only reason i wanted to change is i tow a 16 and a half foot by 6 foot 6 trailer most of the time and just find it to slow 65miles per hr tops wit trailer and load on

I will give you £700 for it as is. You don't need to ticket it.
    Last edited by yoshie; 3 June 2010, 01:32.
    Brian

Comment

How fast do you want to go?!

Really smart looking bit of kit you've got there!

Now honestly, how fast do you want to go with such a great big lump hanging off the back? Surely 65 is more than quick enough?
      Apart from the fact you shouldn't be going that fast anyway, if you get a wobble on at that speed & lose it, you can kiss your ar** goodbye!

Waste of a damn decent truck as well!

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
        Really smart looking bit of kit you've got there!

Now honestly, how fast do you want to go with such a great big lump hanging off the back? Surely 65 is more than quick enough?
        Apart from the fact you shouldn't be going that fast anyway, if you get a wobble on at that speed & lose it, you can kiss your ar** goodbye!

Waste of a damn decent truck as well!
        he drives a drift car as well tony so i think he needs the speed :P

honestly podge they are going anywhere from €1100 to €4k

Comment

Looks like a well looked after, rust free 2.4. Is it an SSR-G ? I can see it has a lovely sunroof too. The colour is the best colour there is. I really, really like it!
          If that truck was mine, I would get rid of the bull bar and fit some wheel spacers and leave as is.

Does it have the recaro interior, what is the inside like? Back in 2007 I paid £2250 for a similar condition 2.4 SSRG without the nice alloys like yours. I think £700 is too cheap, but I know little about the price of these Surfs right now. Your best bet is to look on Auto trader / Ebay, and see what others of similar condition are going for.

Could you please tell me what tyres you have? I'm trying to get hold of some BFG's but no where has any (unless they want double the price per tyre)
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I reckon that £1000-1500 would be a fair price over here but I don't know what the market would be like in your neck of the woods.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Have a gander on fleabay at completed auctions, autotrader (or equivalent), etc...

Comment

So there you have it 5 replies, but only one firm offer.

Meet me at a ferry port my side Scotland or Wales and I will up the offer to £850
              Brian

Comment

as regards the offer for 700 id let it rot in the back yard first sorry
                as regards towing the trailer 65 is max speed if theres no hills and totally flat ground the whole way sometimes on motorways ive been reduced to 40 miles on hr on inclines it just seems gutless towards the old cheap i used to get a lone of to tow the trailer
                i dont know whether its an ssr g or an ssr x it says ssr x on the back so i assume it is
                as for the interior it looks to have stantard seats and no recaros
                the tyres r bridgestones on the front were on it when i got it nearly fecked now thou and the backs r maxxuis mudders
                as for price i think ill stick it up for 4 and see how i get on not in a hurry to sell but a quick sale would be accepted as well

Comment

4? 4 what?
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

4 bananas...

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                      he drives a drift car as well tony so i think he needs the speed :P

honestly podge they are going anywhere from €1100 to €4k
                      He he! Yes I see that now. Mind you, if Podge wants to continue drifting around on tracks, he'll need to slow down a bit off them!
                      (Hope you're reading this Podge. "Life's too short" me old fruitgum, yada yada yada!)

Comment

Any up to date photos?

Comment

Working...
                        X