yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that think they have insurance worries..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for not getting back sooner but had internet probs....###### hell that is some daft quotes..bit worse than mine and its with geico and italsure have said about 800 euro fully comp ..might be worth some of the gents or ladies in ireland trying them as its inclusive of recovery and mods......insurance is silly over here as they are of the mindset that if you smash a nice truck you have the money to repair it and that a smash will happen

Rob
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
      Sorry for not getting back sooner but had internet probs....###### hell that is some daft quotes..bit worse than mine and its with geico and italsure have said about 800 euro fully comp ..might be worth some of the gents or ladies in ireland trying them as its inclusive of recovery and mods......insurance is silly over here as they are of the mindset that if you smash a nice truck you have the money to repair it and that a smash will happen

Rob
      insurance here in general is just crazy, my first car was a 1.8 diesel, fiesta carvan, and that was €2856 for the year

Comment

m

i thought that i got a good deal this year £ 360 full comp with all mods declared

with sky ins
        S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
          damn who did you go with??? i have mine commercial and fully comp for €800, and that was steep, FBD are charging €580, i am 26 with 5yrs no claims and 3 yrs full licence
          i went wit loftus insurance brokers its my second yr wit a trade policy thou first yr was 1600 i think
          35percent ncbs 28 full licence 3 points and an old endorsement gonna ring them tomorrow and try battle it down a bit more if i can

Comment

Working...
          X