2.7 mini Monster ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.7 mini Monster ?

Anyone seen the '96' 2.7 mini Monster Surf on pistonheads ?
    Death rides a Black Horse

No, is it the one that's been on here recently?

Comment

Not sure, didn't recognise it,that's why I posted its in cheshire if i remember rightly ?

Comment

Just had a look and it is the one from here. I guess he thought it would be easier to get rid and buy a nicer one.

Comment

I stand corrected Sir

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
            Anyone seen the '96' 2.7 mini Monster Surf on pistonheads ?
            Thats MonsterZ and is the one that had the dubious body lift on it, although I do believe he has now sorted this out

Shame he is asking so much, and i know what he paid from ebay

Comment

With unleaded going at 113.9 its a way bit cheaper than 119.9 for derv and vince gets good mpg return on his, I wondered about giving it a go and would get best of both , as in having a lifted truck etc anyway just thought i would ask

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                Thats MonsterZ and is the one that had the dubious body lift on it, although I do believe he has now sorted this out

Shame he is asking so much, and i know what he paid from ebay
                Thanks Andy and Vince ! I read the associated threads and all questions answered !

Comment

It is my truck, your quite right.

Its up for sale as i am just not going to use it. I miss my old truck, and to be honest, this just isn't as nice as my old one.

The body lift was sorted with the addition of larger diameter bolts holding it all together. The MOT has proved to be problematic due to the tyre size, but i have sourced a set of standard alloys too, which are in the sale. Its booked in for the MOT on Thursday.

The price......? Its all objective really. I don't expect to get what i am asking, so i am open to offers. The prices seem to be all over the place, some Gen 3's for sale for much much more. When i sold my Gen 2 i was told it wasn't worth much more than £1000-£1500, but still managed to get £2200, so like i said, price is objective. To be honest, if i can get back what it owes me, i'll be a happy chappy.

Ta ta, Mark.
                  PS. Hope i haven't broke any rules with it not being for sale on here. In fairness, i didn't start the thread. Ta ta.

Comment

Good luck with your Sale Sir

Comment

Working...
                    X