No announcement yet.

Worth a look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the one with the damaged bumper im worried about other damage and the distance and the other one is a bit dear as i was looking to pay about 1800 .............just dont dont like buying something without seeing it!
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Only a couple of hours left on it and no bids as yet...

If you do get it and need someone to pick up and store it for a while Burton-on-Trent isn't far from here and I'd be happy to oblige.

Comment

there is a blue 3.0l near me for sale Rob.I think he wants a min of 2k for it.Its got a 2" lift on it
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Eyup Rich is it on Pistonheads ? with nice alloys ?
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
            Only a couple of hours left on it and no bids as yet...

If you do get it and need someone to pick up and store it for a while Burton-on-Trent isn't far from here and I'd be happy to oblige.

Yea i know strangely quiet!.........Looks to be in half decent nick?.... trying to sort out whether to go for it or not as i cant do much with ebay from the PC im on at the moment and cant call out international from the work phone soooo....
            waiting on getting login detail from the missus account to send him a message on paypal (oh fun and games lol!), and thanks for the offer thats very good of you and appreciated.

Will get in touch with him after holli picks the lil ones up from school as we are an hour ahead but definately going to make an offer methinks!

Rob
            Last edited by wiggy; 27 May 2010, 13:46.

Comment

Rich longshot but got a link..had a look but can seem to find it ? might work out as i could put all the rest of the stuff from you in it to bring back....still like the ebay one ...
              Last edited by wiggy; 27 May 2010, 13:51.

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                Eyup Rich is it on Pistonheads ? with nice alloys ?
                if its the one with 3 spoke chromes then yea thats the one.The truck belongs to a forum member here and it also belonged to a forum member before him aswell so i know the truck quite well

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
                  Rich longshot but got a link..had a look but can seem to find it ? might work out as i could put all the rest of the stuff from you in it to bring back....still like the ebay one ...
                  i'll have a look on pistonheads and see if i can find it for you Rob

Comment

Ta Rich looking again anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                      So what would the 'Yoshie Bid' be for item no 180512069076 currently on fleabay ?
                      His starting bid is all I would give for it. Even then 2.5k is a lot for an old truck with a £9.99 cooker lol
                      Last edited by yoshie; 27 May 2010, 14:14.
                      Brian

Comment

i've not been able to find it Rob but i'll keep on looking anyway

Comment

Ta Rich,
                          Saw one in Dorset that looked not bad but have put a bid in for the one on Ebay ...Prob not as much as he was after but still no bids on it so we will see i guess ......fingers crossed as its got all the bits i want on it would have went for the one up notrh but the damage to the front got me thinking and its a long drive back.......................... ..

Comment

i don't blame you Rob and at leats the guy was upfront about the bumper being ripped off etc but at the end of the day its your money and choice and you need to be able to drive it home ok

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                              i've not been able to find it Rob but i'll keep on looking anyway
                              Its not on page 3 anymore, must have run out of time ?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                                His starting bid is all I would give for it. Even then 2.5k is a lot for an old truck with a £9.99 cooker lol
                                Thankyou ! you are now our Surf Pricing Consultant ! I expect in future we will get a fee ? or is the Yoshie Bid still patent applied for ?

Comment

Working...
                                X