@Phantom & Lucifer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by che2318 View Post
    I have looked at the V8 conversion posts and it looks pretty damn good thing to do. But my surf is used for commuting as well as fun. Guess i should get myself another.

IYO, how big a suspension and body lift and wheel size increase could you do before the MPG is sacrificed?
    Suspension and body lift won't make a difference its the tyre size that makes the difference. Thats why you need to regear.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
      Suspension and body lift won't make a difference its the tyre size that makes the difference. Thats why you need to regear.
      Righty, got ya.

what would be the boundary size before you have to consider regearing??
      My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Originally posted by che2318 View Post
        Righty, got ya.

what would be the boundary size before you have to consider regearing??
        33s.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

By heck that vid has had some views, 88 and counting with 2 honours dunno what they are, none of my vids have had one before hehe

I'll make a point of bringing a camera to anything surfish in future, seems my Welsh magic dust is popular lol

peace
          cal
          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
            By heck that vid has had some views, 88 and counting with 2 honours dunno what they are, none of my vids have had one before hehe

I'll make a point of bringing a camera to anything surfish in future, seems my Welsh magic dust is popular lol

peace
            cal
            Thats cuz your a legend you should change your username to Spielberg or Tarrentino,hehe.
            Oh and whats Gog?
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Thats cuz your a legend you should change your username to Spielberg or Tarrentino,hehe.
              Oh and whats Gog?
              Thank you, your too kind sir.

NORTH WALES = Gogledd Cymru

So a North Walein is a GOG, though my romani genes are asseting themselves with the recent sunshine lol

peace
              cal
              Last edited by Calos; 27 May 2010, 21:32.

Comment

And there was me thinking it stood for Guardians of Glyn Dwr or something.
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

And there was me thinking it stood for Guardians of Glyn Dwr or something.
                  Owain Glyn Dŵr ? It does in some places, but they are pretty remote lol.

It's more used to referr to being a man of the mountains, the north is where they are, and some brilliant lanes too lol

peace
                  cal

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                    Owain Glyn Dŵr ? It does in some places, but they are pretty remote lol.

It's more used to referr to being a man of the mountains, the north is where they are, and some brilliant lanes too lol

peace
                    cal
                    I was always jealous as a kid of the proper mountains in the north. We only have small ones in the south. Spent half my life on the mountains, normaly being chased by the forestry commision or the rozzers for riding dirt bikes on the sheep tracks and through peet bogs. Oh what I would give to go back.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X