Rear spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear spoiler

Looking to drag some of your vast ammounts of knowledge from you knowledgeable lot, i am needing to buy a rear tailgate spoiler for my 98 3rd generation, any ideas where to look for a supplier? also front brake discs, where can i find them at a sensible price?

Cheers peeps
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

A few others have asked this question before i dont know if they go sorted you could try ROUGHTRAX http://www.toyotahilux.com/
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Discs try www.milnerconv.co.uk
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Thanks peeps, but could not find anything at either supplier, will have to keep looking i suppose.............

Cheers for the info though

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          A few others have asked this question before i dont know if they go sorted you could try ROUGHTRAX http://www.toyotahilux.com/
          these do the disks im sure
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by rsvr
            Thanks peeps, but could not find anything at either supplier, will have to keep looking i suppose.............

Cheers for the info though
            Milners have them at £26-£27

SparesCLICK=Surf/4runnerCLICK=Ln130CLICK=brake spares(brake disc).

Try that.
            Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

sorry, i meant i had no joy with the rear spoiler, the discs are readily available..........cheers

Comment

Rear Spoiler

Hi,

I have a 3rd Gen (96) in the metallic silver ('pearl white?') I have a rear spoiler and I'm not too bothered about keeping it. I'm sure we could come to some arrangement whereby I'd get the third brake light carrier from yours and you could have the spoiler (which has intergral brake light) off mine. A quick respray and bob's your uncle (assuming our Surfs aren't the same colour)

Marcus

Comment

Hi Marcus, i would be interested in your proposal, i will be getting my hands on my surf within 2 weeks or so, it is a Blue over Silver 3rd gen, i had a look at the rear brake light carrier tonight & it seems to be just two screws holding it in place, could i ask that you send me a couple of pictures of yours to iain at vee 60 aprilia dot force 9 dot co dot uk to enable me to get a better idea of the spoiler appearance and fitting details etc.

Cheers

Iain

Comment

Working...
                  X