odometers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odometers

When the garage changed the speedo to MPH i assumed that the odometer would then register in miles.
    this is not the case however and it still works on Kilometers.
    is this par for the course? and if so how easy would it be to convert it to miles?
    mudnstuff.me.uk

ive got same problem as all of us i think. i use my truck for work & get paid mileage so im making a few bob. when you get new mot tell tester to put kms on certificate. dont know about conversion!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      ive got same problem as all of us i think. i use my truck for work & get paid mileage so im making a few bob. when you get new mot tell tester to put kms on certificate. dont know about conversion!
      not on the 2LT its cable and a little converter on the gearbox makes it all in miles
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

where is the best place to buy this converter?

Comment

Originally posted by civic888
          where is the best place to buy this converter?

Mine was fitted by the dealer i bought it from, i am not sure where you buy them from but a call to milners etc might help.
          Got a speedo that goes to 160mph whooooooooooa just got to find a long steep hill to see if i can get it there.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Speedo's

Hi there is a place by me sells the converters for the electronic speedo's which clocks up miles as well as MPH l think he is charging around the £65-00p mark or less.

PS l think there is VAT on top of that and P+P
            Last edited by Hilux; 29 September 2003, 18:31.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
            X