Bodylift bumper/rad brackets??...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodylift bumper/rad brackets??...

Hey there guys!! Have found a few body lift kits for my LN130 2.4 Surf but none of them seem to include the bumper/rad brackets u need?? Where's the best place 2 go for these??... Prob really easy 2 find but I just haven't found them yet!! Lol!..

I think generally you just need to make them up for yourself from metal plate but if someone does do them at a sensible price I'll be in the queue right behind you to get some!

Comment

your best bet is have a word with surfenstein if he isn't doing them anymore he will point you in the right direction
      I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Dan i have some bumper brackets for a 2" bodylift and i should have a couple of rad drop brackets aswell if you want them.Mudskipper is having the bodylift but don't need the bumper brackets so they are spare
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Dan i have some bumper brackets for a 2" bodylift and i should have a couple of rad drop brackets aswell if you want them.Mudskipper is having the bodylift but don't need the bumper brackets so they are spare
          That'll be perfect Stormforce... Will defo need the rad brackets too , esp as might just leave front bumper off for that hardcore look when I get round to it!! Lol!! I did e-mail u the other day like I said I would- did u get OK?... Let me know what u want for those brackets & will Paypal it for u!! Thanx m8!

Comment

Hey Stormforce!!!

Hi again Stormforce!! I'll Paypal u 2nite for those brackets... I've got ur e-mail addy at home so I'll sort it when I get back & leave a msg on the Payment as to who it's from & what it's for!!

Comment

Dan i got the rad drop brackets aswell for you as with the bumper brackets,call it a fiver delivered for them.If you get payment and your addy to me by first thing in the morning then i can get them posted tomorrow for you

Comment

Dan i got the rad drop brackets aswell for you as with the bumper brackets,call it a fiver delivered for them.If you get payment and your addy to me by first thing in the morning then i can get them posted tomorrow for you
                Hiya Stormy!! Sorry late getting back to u m8!! I'll jump on me laptop 2moz m8 & send u that payment thru Paypal with a note what the payment is for & my address!! Sorry 2 hold u up with this!! Spk 2moz! Danny

Comment

Thats ok Dan no worries.They are here ready for you when your ready

Comment

Working...
                  X